Friday, January 26, 2007

Is nothing sacred?

This morning I was lounging around in my pajamas, drinking some tea, and watching Grey's Anatomy when I heard some voices outside my door and then a knock. I was semi-expecting someone at some point this weekend, so decided to bravely answer the door. The two Japanese ladies on the other side got the shock of their life when my white face opened the door. One of them regained her composure after a quick gasp and a "OH!" and said in broken English that they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Ah! Is nowhere safe?! She rummaged through her bag and handed me a couple of pamphlets, but thankfully, the language barrier proved to be too much for them to handle and they retreated without inviting themselves in to partake in tea and McDreamy with me. On second thought, that would have been something! A missed opportunity! Come back, crazy ladies!

Maybe if I had one of these that barked loudly, the door knockers would steer clear ---



That's Izzy with her sister Roxie. Kawaii desu ne?

1 comment:

P said...

HAHAHAHA. You thought you could get away by going to Japan.

Very cute. I want a puppy!