Sunday, September 24, 2006

The ocean calleth...




My weekend started out a bit shaky with absolutely no plans, but I salvaged it and spent two glorious days outside wandering alongside the ocean. In fact, I consumed 4 of my meals on the beach. Not bad. I soaked in some sun and people-watched, which is by far my favorite hobby. Here are some pictures of what I basically stared at for about five hours a day. The temperatures have cooled down somewhat. It's still hot, but not as muggy. The sweat factor has subsided a bit and when you're in the shade, it is absolutely perfect outside.

I have a rough week at school ahead. Two and a half days of school and then an autumn break on Thursday and Friday. Do these kids ever go to school? Note: I'm not complaining.

And the best news of the weekend: iTunes has added Grey's Anatomy to their TV download list... It may seem small to you, but it is a huge victory to me! I take what I can get!

1 comment:

P said...

Wow. I leave town for a couple days (no internet access) and look what I've missed! You've certainly been busy.

I want to sit on the beach *sigh* Instead, I sit in the lab with my medium coffee analyzing data. I'm so tired...