Sunday, December 23, 2007

Totally rad

Last weekend I went snowboarding at Devil's Head with Ken, Josh, and Laura. Of course, there were plenty of hijinx and I planned on writing all about it, but with my lack of internet, the moment has passed. All I can say is that it was great fun until I had a mini-breakdown a la Flo on the Amazing Race. I blame sheer exhaustion and the dread of falling for the 81st time. Ultimately, I decided that snowboarding is quite fun and once my body has recovered, I'm not completely opposed to trying to thrash on the slopes again.





And yes, such things as "I totally biffed it!" were definitely said. We are just that cool.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

You were radical on the slopes. Glad you are going to keep trying.

P said...

Well, you made it out alive without any knee injuries! Congrats :)