Friday, January 27, 2012

Excuses. Who needs them?


It's.been.awhile. I should hide my head in shame. I should be completely overwhelmed about trying to summarize entire years in one post. I should probably just go to bed.

But I'm not! It's not as if I have spent the last year in my pajamas, watching re-runs of "Locked Up" and eating ice cream out of the container. I may be doing that right now, but certainly my life has been a bit more exciting than that!

I have fallen in love.... with a city.
I have traveled.
I have baked.
I have failed at baking.
I have laughed.
I have felt old ... thank you, back pain!

2011 was one for the records.

So instead of trying to summarize my life in 1000 words or less, I'll just consider this post a potential kick-start for much needed documentation of being a 30-something facing down life and still feeling like a child some of the time.



No comments: